Wednesday 16 November 2016

Bump update and this weeks thoughts

15 weeks


Wow I feel like this pregnancy is already flying by! Only 5 more weeks till we know if baby Smith is a boyπŸ’™ πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ Or a girlπŸ’—! I seriously cannot wait I lay awake at night going through the alphabet thinking of baby names! Soon I can think of just girl or just boy names 😜. I feel like I'm finally starting to get some energy back. Still nauseas and sore but my body is growing a human so that's to be expected! My bump is really starting to make an appearance! I got all of my regular clothes, switched out and boxed up in the garage and made room for all of my maternity clothes!! So bring on the bump!! I am 5 foot nothing so you better believe I will be large and in charge and I will bet you BIG money I will get "are you sure there's not 2 of them in there?!" More times then I would like to admit but hey people are not always the brightest and forget to think before they say such things to a hormonal Prego person... so be warned there is only 1  in there don't you dare ask me if there are 2!
Moooving on

We got hit with the nasty flu bug on Sunday that had us all sick! Thank goodness it did not hit Matt till Sunday night because I could barely take care of myself let a lone poor Lane! Seriously there is NOTHING in this world that hurts me like seeing my baby sick!! He was so helpless and sick! It was awful! Luckily his sickness only lasted till Sunday night he was able to get a good nights sleep and he woke up ready to go Monday morning... Matt and I not so much, but at least he was better and we could both lay around and help each other out! I hate cold and flu season but it really has me thankful for my health and our families healthy lifestyle we are all feeling much better and are ready to get back to normal!

I got all of my Family pictures back from my bestie and they are so beautiful! She is so talented and the pictures made me cry! She captured all of the beautiful moments that I could have hoped for and I will cherish these photos forever. I have been so emotional lately thinking about our growing family. It is hard for me to imagine loving a child like I do my sweet Lane. I am glad I waited for Lane to be a bit older to get pregnant with my next child. I knew there was a very good possibility I would be sick again. And I am. I am thankful Lane is at an independent age, because it is hard for me to be the best mom when I feel like crap all day. I am pretty good at hiding it and at sucking it up and getting done what I need to get done. But it's HARD to be my best self when I don't feel good. I find myself feeling guilty and feeling like I'm not enough. Not doing enough. Not taking care of my family the way I used to. Not being a good enough wife. I'm trying to be kinder to myself. I know there is an end in sight and that I will feel great and like my real self again! I love being a mom and a wife more than anything In this world! I'm so thankful for my sweet Lane and for this sweet baby growing inside of me. I know that it's SO SO worth it!! And I know I'm doing my best so that's what I'm going to keep Striving for. My best even when I feel like crap. I know that if I get my mindset right and take care of my mental, physical and nutritional side of things I'll be happy and I'll be able to be the very best version of myself! Pregnancy is not easy, and many people even struggle to get pregnant. Every one of us has a different journey and different strengths and weaknesses. I'm thankful for my struggles I know they help to make me stronger and to help me appreciated all the great things in my life!! I feel so blessed and thankful every single day for this beautiful life.

Here are some of my favourite pictures from our last family photo shoot just the 3 of us πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ’™



So there's this boy who stole my heart... he calls me mom πŸ’™



T






















They are all honestly so great it was hard for me to choose just a few!! Thank you SO much Kels ❤️

I really don't even want to bring up the dreaded potty training because honestly just when I think we have got it... he goes and gets the flu and was in a pull up for 1 day annnnd we are back to square one.... there is not enough coffee or patience in this world let me tell you!! So far today he has peed on my floor 3 times, pooped in the tub and pooped in his underwear!! Ahhhhh WHY!!! So yes mommy was verrrry ready for nap time so she could take her frustrations out on the m5....

I have often been asked why I workout while I'm pregnant, when it's a perfect excuse to take 9 months off and enjoy it. Honestly it wasn't even a thought for me. Working out has just become a part of who I am. It's a part of my day to day routine and believe it or not I do it because it makes me feel good! I love having energy and being able to move my body and keep up with my 2.5 year old. I choose everyday to make the healthiest decisions not only for me but for my developing and growing baby and for my family and those around me. And NO I'm not perfect I do give into those pregnancy cravings from time to time but I am always striving to do my best. It's all about balance and self love. 

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your week!! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment