Wednesday 2 November 2016

13 weeks and all the

13 weeks


     Sleep why can't we be friends?! Restless, exhausted, nauseas and uncomfortable 😣. I honestly don't remember being so uncomfortable and restless this early on with Lane. But on the plus side if I take my diclectin 3 times daily I'm not throwing up!! And with Lane I still threw up every day on diclectin, so I am very very thankful for that! Okay, I am not trying to sound ungrateful in any way. I am so very blessed to be fertile and to be having a healthy pregnancy! I am thankful every single day
to pregnant, but I am not going to sugar coat.... I do not enjoy pregnancy itself. Sometimes my sister and I joke and say we would go through labour 5 times over if that meant we could skip the whole 10 months of pregnancy! And I'm so SERIOUS!! Lol πŸ˜‚ here's to hoping that I get some energy back in my second trimester. I am so excited to feel baby move and to see baby on Dec 21!! Then the real fun begins!! Shopping and decorating the nursery, thinking about names and all the possibilities ahh we are excited to add to our family πŸ’ž



      I don't have any crazy cravings I do crave milk, which is weird because I have never been a big milk person I usually drink cashew milk but I've been drinking lots of milk this pregnancy and I can't get enough of smoothies! I do easily lose my appetite. Sometimes I'll cook food sit and look at it and cannot make myself eat it πŸ™ˆ. Some days I have to buy lunch! I feel like I can either cook or I can eat... so annoying but I guess that's how it goes.


      I am now at the point where I can't wear my jeans without being super uncomfortable, I am usually in Lulu or sweat pants! I need to invest in some maternity pants!! Anyone know the best ones to get?! Help a Prego momma out! My sisters and I share maternity clothes which is SO nice!! I have
a closet full of maternity clothes! I just need a few pair of maternity pants and I'll be set! So please

comment with your fav maternity pants brand!







      Lane is becoming more and more curious all the time about the "baby" in mommies tummy. He asks me daily if he can see the baby and if the baby can come out lol I try to explain to him that the baby has to grow big and strong before Lane can see it. Anytime we ask him what the baby is going to be he says boy! lol so I know Lanes hoping for a brother! I'm pretty sure Matt thinks it's a girl although he thinks guessing is "pointless" lol he says there's a 50/50 chance haha πŸ™ˆ I get asked often if I'm hoping for a girl. I would love to have a girl. A forever friend, someone to get all dolled up and put bows in her hair, a mini me... yup that would be great!! Pink everything 😍😍 lol but I honestly
would be so excited to get another boy. A forever friend for Lane someone for him to fight with and
to look out for! Boys are so much fun and I am just happy for a healthy baby!! I can hardly wait to
find out!!

                                                        Potty training.... I still hate you

    Haha it is getting better!! But it still sucks haha I spend a good majority of my day running up and down the stairs to get Lane to the potty (I guess it's keeping me from sitting on my butt for too long) he usually pees on the potty 100% of the time but I have cleaned up a lot of πŸ’© .... nausea and cleaning up poop while your smell senses are heightened is really not my jam lol BUT I do it...
He is getting so much better and I know it just takes time and patience! SOON it will all be worth it!!










     Lane is seriously at the funniest age! He keeps us entertained and is always learning and doing new things! We took him skating for the first time last week and he absolutely loved it! I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot of time in the rink in my future! I am thankful every single day for my sweet Lane! He absolutely loved dressing up and trick or treating and might I say his Halloween candy is working wonders for potty training... yes I bribe him to go on the potty lol whatever works right?!




     We are in the process of re doing our spare room to move Lane into! And I'm sure you could have guessed it in ninja turtle themed he is getting excited helping me pick out ideas!  I can't believe that in a short 6 ish months he won't be my baby anymore!! he is going to be the best big brother!!





                                                                      8 years!!
    Matt and I met 8 years ago. Two of our friends set us up at a Halloween party. And the rest is history! It seems like it was just yesterday that we met but then, I can't eeem to remember my life without my Matthew. I am thankful every single day for my handsome hard working man! I feel bad for him lately! I have not been very energetic or productive. I try my hardest to get things done and to keep up around the house, but lately I have fallen short. He has been so great and understanding to help out and take care of me! It has been such an amazing 8 years full of fun adventures, one amazing  little boy and another little miracle on the way! To say I love this man is simply not enough. He will
forever be my always πŸ’™





                                                                      Fit pregnancy


    Over the past year and a half or so I have become very passionate about my families health and fitness. It is super important to me to have a healthy pregnancy! I have definitely had to tone it down on the intensity of my workouts, due to nausea and I get light headed and short of breath very easily. But I have found if I listen to my body and push myself the right amount I can still see progress and feel good throughout my pregnancy! Some days it takes everything in me to get my BUNS  downstairs and rock a workout but I always feel so great once I do! Lately I've been doing piyo 3 days a week and going on my bowflex max trainer 3 times a week it's been great so far.  I πŸ’—πŸ’— piyo and my bowflex and I absolutely love that I can workout from the comfort of my own home!! You can follow my #fitprwgnancy journey on insta @ashyllafitness if you are interested in keeping up with my fitness journey!


                                                                          Nutrition
      It can be hard to get all of my calories and proper macros in when I don't have much of an appetite and when the smell of food can sometimes quickly make me lose my appetite but I am determined to keep it up and help my babe grow strong πŸ’ͺ🏼. I am constantly googling abs Pinterest-big to find healthy Prego ideas or ideas to help with nausea! Thank goodness for the internet! Lol any ideas or tips are welcome!!


"You know all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything's else is just sprinkle on your Sunday." Paul Walker

Xoxo Ashylla

   

No comments:

Post a Comment