Monday 7 September 2015

P90x3 sure why not?!

So Matt and I decided we are going to do p90x3! Me thinking oh ya I'm in great shape this will be easy peasy.... Yaa not so much!! Lol I am loving it though! I love pushing myself!! Setting goals and pushing my body to it's limits is quite liberating!! We still go for our morning hike and I still throw in my m5 work out 2-3 times a week but instead of my regular circuit work out I'm substituting it with p90x3! I needed this change! It's easy to get comfortable in your daily routine and just do the minimum but I don't want to do that! I always want to be striving for more!

Matt and I did p90x before we got married so over 3 years ago now and we had a love hate relationship with it! By the end of it we were happy we did it but the hour workout every day just wasn't feasable for our lifestyle. As soon as we were done we completely stopped working out. We also never followed any kind of meal plan so we were in ok shape but definitely not like we are now! We are so excited to see what our results will be this time around, now that we are both in good shape and are eating healthy and want to work out! Couples who work out together stay together right?!? Lol but in all seriousness I am so happy that Matt and I are in this fitness journey together! We both feel so fantastic there is no looking back from here!

We are on week 3 of p90x3 and are sore but feeling great!! I actually love feeling sore it means that I am truly working my body and that means RESULTS!! If you are getting tired of your same old work out routines I strongly reccomend trying the p90x 3 they are amazing at home workouts that are only 30 min!! They will kick your but every time and leave you wanting more!!     Xoxo Ashylla

No comments:

Post a Comment