Tuesday 29 September 2015

Why I decided to become a beachbody coach

The day I decided to jump in with both feet to the beachbody team was a day I will never ever forget or regret! I have already learned so much through this ongoing internship and I would recommend this to every single person I know!! This internship helps you become better in tune with yourself and with what you want out of life and it is so inspiring to listen to and share in everyone's success and journey! I learn something new and am forever growing in this company!!
I decided I wanted to embark on this new journey because it is something I can do while staying home with my son, I dedicate 2 hr of my day to this business and I am already seeing a profit! I decided I wanted to do this because I want to help contribute financially to my family. But most of all I decided I wanted to do this because I truly want to help people!
I recently just started my first challenge group and for those of you who don't know what that is, it is a place filled with motivation, inspiration, love, knowledge, and all the support needed to reach goals you only dream of! I am absolutely loving planning out my challenges and helping my friends and family achieve there goals!
By becoming a beachbody coach it has helped me feel needed and appreciated. It is slowly starting to change my life for the better! I enjoy my life so much more now! If you are ever interested in talking health or fitness with me please do not hesitate to message me! I genuinely want to help others become the best versions of themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment