Friday 31 March 2017

Baby-moon

Baby-moon

I highly suggest taking a baby-moon before you have a baby! Especially if it's not your first! I loved getting to spend one on one time with my hubby reconnecting and enjoying each other's company before this sweet baby girl comes.

I was honestly dreading packing for Vegas at 34 weeks pregnant I felt like a whale in every single thing I tried on! I ended up narrowing it down and tried to be ok with the fact that I wasn't going to feel overly pretty in Vegas! I honestly could not have been more wrong. Never have I got so many congratulations and people stopping to tell me how beautiful and great I looked. So thank you Vegas for boosting this pregnant mommas ego! It was pretty amazing that complete strangers would smile and come to talk to me about my pregnancy. It really opened my eyes to how one little comment and compliment can make your day!



We got lots of Cardio in this trip! We took the stairs every time and yes I got looked at like I was crazy!! Lol I loved exploring the strip hand in hand with Matt. We didn't have much planned other than BRITNEY!! And oh my gosh she did not disappoint! I was in absolute heaven and will never ever forget that experience. My hubby is THE best. It was so nice just relaxing, walking around, trying new restaurants, shopping and taking it all in. One of my favourite things to do is people watch and I can honestly say Vegas is hands down the best place for this. If you haven't been you should go! It's unreal, almost like it's own little world!




I honestly don't think I could have gone longer than 3 nights 4 days! We both missed Lane SO much! We found ourselves thinking about what Lane would do or say if he were there. He is seriously such a character and always keeps us on our toes. One of my favourite things he has been saying lately is "bet you didn't see that coming!" Pretty sure he got that from his dad! We love that little monkey so much and as I'm writing this we are on our flight from salt lake to Great Falls and I can hardly wait to hug Lane, I think I might cry lol I'll blame that on the pregnancy hormones!!


I am starting to get anxious now about this sweet girl coming! I'm so excited and so nervous! I worry about finding balance but I know I can, it will just take time. I'm so excited for Lane to be a big brother and to see their relationship grow. A friend told me this quote "the best thing you can do for a child is give them a sibling" and I think of the love and friendship I share with my siblings and I know it is SO true. My siblings are truly my best friends and I do not know where I would be, or what I would do without them!

I'm feeling very refreshed from our getaway and I'm excited to get home and get ready for this babe. Feeling so extremely loved and blessed! Life is so beautiful. Xo

Ashylla

No comments:

Post a Comment