Tuesday 24 January 2017

25 weeks 💕

Hello all of you beautiful people! It's been a couple weeks since my last post. We have had some awful cold and flu bugs lately! But I am very hopeful we are on the mend!! Any one else feel like it's been a brutal cold and flu season?! I'm hoping we are done!!

I'm 25 weeks now!! Wahoo only 15 more weeks to go!! Baby girl Smith is kicking, flipping and moving around like crazy! It's so great to be able to feel her but man am I ever getting very little/ broken sleep!! I guess she's just trying to prepare me for the new born stage.... 😳
Lately I have had quite a bit of anxiety! It's all coming back to me, the no sleep, the hormones, the hair loss, the after while your bodies healing.... deep breaths!! Lol it's so worth it but it's all coming back to me and I've been a bit anxious to say the least!! I can honestly say I'm not scared for the labour part, I found labour to be the most amazing miracle I've ever been a part of! And I can hardly wait to hold that baby girl in my arms!! I'm trying to stay positive and I know it's going to be great.

I have felt a lot better with this pregnancy nausea wise, but like I said we have had lots of cold and flus! I have loved being able to workout and eat (mostly) healthy. I'm not going to lie this past week I have been stress eating and letting my prego cravings get the best of me but I'm back on track and feeling better than ever! I'm feeling large and getting dressed has become my least favourite thing but I'm focusing on this amazing little miracle I'm creating and how blessed I am! My hormones and emotions have been all over the place and getting the best of me and I keep reminding myself to be kind, take deep breathes and stay centered!! So I'm sorry in advance if you've caught me or catch me on a highly hormonal day! Poor Matt!! Lol

I cannot believe my baby boy is going to be 3 March 1! Where does the time go! He is such a sweet boy. He's definitely turning into a "three-nager" he's Silly emotional and sweet! Hes always coming up with the funniest things to say! Did I mention he's emotional?!? Haha we are both so emotional that at least one of us cries on the daily. He goes from laughing to crying to happy to angry for really no reason at all. He's such a mommas boy and loves  giving snuggles and kisses and is always wanting to give baby Sis a smooch.
He can be so dramatic "I don't want anyfing!! No presents, no food, no treats, no tv, I don't want Santa!" Lol where does he even come up with this stuff?! He's 100% potty trained and getting so good at sleeping in his big boy bed. We love our Lane so much 💙

I have been so indecisive with the nursery but I am realizing it's time to get on it seeing as tho she will be here in 15 weeks!! My goal is to decide this week and get started this weekend! Wish me luck!!

Life is beautiful when you take the time to count your blessings and be grateful!! I hope you all have a fantastic rest of your week! Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment