Wednesday 10 June 2015

Working on my fitness

Life is a beautiful gift. It's been an amazing and terrifying couple of months all rolled into one. It has been so amazing being fortunate enough to stay at home and watch Lane learn and grow! He is the sweetest, most content little man you will ever meet and I am so thankful I get to be his momma! We had a scare there with Lane back in the end of February where he had RSV but ever since then his health has been great! He's not even a bad teether! I swear I have the best kid around... I could talk him up all day buuut I think you get the picture!!

Matt just got his MRI on the 5th of June so I am trying to patiently wait for those results (not like I have a choice) I honestly don't really know what to hope for! I don't want anything scary to show up, but I also don't want  nothing to show up and we are left living in fear that this could happen again?! And maybe this time it doesn't just go away... I try not to dwell on these thoughts every single day but I cannot imagine a life without my Matthew. What I do know though is that whatever the outcome is we will face it together and love each other through it!

Latelty Matt and I have been really trying to focus on our health and our fitness. Since this health scare we have really sat down and realized that we need to take control of our health to try to further prevent any health problems. We want to be our best selves and to be a good example to our sweet Lane!

Matt and I have both lost over 20 lbs and we are both feeling fantastic! It is so nice eating healthy and working out together. We motivate each other and challenge each other on a regular basis! We are living each day to the fullest and enjoying every second we have together!! Life is beautiful!

          Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment