Tuesday 5 May 2015

Faith

    I grew up in a small religious town. I had a great upbringing I always felt loved and I always felt safe. I learnt at a young age right from wrong and how to live a healthy life. I had great values and learnt a lot about God and faith. I was born into the BEST family! I'm The middle of five children and life was always great! I no longer practise the religion I was born into, that being said I have no bad feelings towards that religion! It had a huge impact on the woman that I am today.
     I believe in being happy. I'm Believe in being a good person and in doing things for others. I believe in love and in family. I learn more and believe in more things every day. I don't think I need to attend a church or be a part of an organisation to have faith or to be a good person. I spend my Sunday's making memories with my family.
    Life is about finding your bliss, chasing after what makes you happy and what makes you the best version of you! I'm happier now than I have ever been. I am so blessed, I have a husband who loves me and takes such good care of our family, I have an amazing one year old who makes every day great! I have the best fur baby and the greatest extended family and friends who love me and support me! Life is beautiful. Stand up for what you believe in, follow your bliss and enjoy your life.

              Xoxo Ashylla

No comments:

Post a Comment