Monday 22 June 2015

Achieving a goal

    For as long as I can remember I have lied about and been in denial about my weight! I can honestly say I never thought I could weigh 125 lbs but now I know I was just hiding behind fear of failure and holding myself back from truly fulfilling my potential and being happy and healthy!!








      I am so proud of myself for pushing myself to be better and for achieving a life long goal of mine. It feels pretty dang good!!
     Now to maintain and grow healthier and stronger and push myself to be my best self always! I am so excited to continue on this journey of health and fitness! I hope I can inspire you to want to be your best selves! I know that looks don't mean everything! We live in a vain world where it is easy to get caught up in the superficial ness of it all! That's not what I am promoting in any way!! I'm promoting health! Feeling good and nourishing your body! Yes looking good is w nice perk to it all, and I have always been the type of girl to take pride in my appearance. It feels great to feel as good on the inside as I do on the outside!
      I am so happy with my lifestyle change and I am just so excited to keep at it and challenge myself and take care of myself! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment