Friday 1 May 2015

Lifestyle change

               I have always been a person who had struggled with weight. I was always making excuses about
how I was big boned or how I don't have a metabolism like " those" girls. All of these excuses were standing
in my way of being happy. I have tried MANY diets, shakes, work out plans ect but I have always lost the
weight and then imediately put it back on. What I now realize is that if I want to be healthy, if I want to be
fit, if I want to be happy, I have to change my lifestyle FOREVER! Not just for 28 days or 90 days but for
the rest of my life.



        I want to feel this way and look this good Always so I am being my own inspiration and I am changing
my lifestyle and I can honestly say it's way easier than I thought it would be. And I'm so excited to continue
my journey to healthy living!





         Lately I have had a lot of people asking me about my routine and about the detox that I did and I
honestly think that THE most important thing is FOOD! I have always loved food! Anything and everything
but Matt and I have recently started buying calorie wise condiments and low fat, and just making those
healthier choices at the grocery store. We buy healthy yummy foods! I am always on Pinterest looking for
healthy recipes and I get excited to try new things! I am also a snacker so I have special K cracker chips
and special K treats and also did you know you can buy 100 calorie popcorn! Delicious!  It's just making
those healthier choices but still having treats that are better for you! I use the myfitnesspal app and track my
calories and my workouts and I love it!! Along with eating healthy I work out on my Bowflex machine 3-4
times a week and I chase my adorable one year old around! I did a 28 day tea tox and loved it!


       I never knew I could feel this good, look this good, and be so happy! I never thought I could do it I
always made excuses and tried to convince myself that I didn't care but I decided to make a change and I
am so glad I did! I am my own inspiration and I am going to continue to be for myself and for my family! I
am now at 135 lbs only 10 lbs from my goal weight!! It feels great!
                       

     Xoxo Ashylla

No comments:

Post a Comment