Monday 27 April 2015

Chipman Family Fairmont Trip

    For as long as I can remember my family has had a time share at Fairmont. I have so many great

memories going there. This year it was so great to be able to take Lane to Fairmont and share some

of those fun experiences with him! I have such a great family! We had so much fun and we made such great

memories together! Lane is going to think I'm so boring now without his fan club around! Here are some of

my favourite pictures from out trip!


Lane and Levi posing where hundreds of pictures of me and my siblings have been taken here!

Olivia and Lane

Lane loves his grandpa

me and my girl

Avery, Livi and Lane

playing at the park

my handsome boy

Lane and Liv

me and my sweet boy

me and my little fishy

silly faces with my Dexter

somebody loves watermelon

swimming

me and my sweet boy

swimming

hiking in fairmont

love these people so very much

all of us girlies

swimming at the natural hot springs

relaxation at its finest

me and my boy

The Smiths

my whole world

they love uncle matt

love

Our week in Fairmont flew by! We swam, played at the park, hiked, played games and much more, I am so 

very thankful for such a great group of people I get to call Family! They are truly the most loving, giving, and 

fun group of people I know! Lane is going to miss those crazy cousins soo much! 



     I finished my skinny mint teatox and I am feeling great! Here is my before and after pictures!



Life is great I feel great and am so happy to be on this healthy happy journey! xoxo

Ashylla

No comments:

Post a Comment