Friday 17 April 2015

The Smith's

           Well I'm very happy to say Matt hasn't woken up numb again! SO we are really hoping he is done with all that crap! An MRI is booked for June 5th so we are (trying to) patiently wait for that day and are hoping that his numbness does not come back in the mean time! He is feeling great and we are thankful for all of your kind words, thoughts, prayers and energy we have truly felt it and we feel like we have the best family and friends in the whole world! We love you all!


          I am very happy to say that through the madness I have somehow still found the time to eat healthy and work out! (I think it helped keep me busy and it was something I could control through this crazy scary time) Have you guy heard of myfitnesspal? if not GET IT! It is the best app I have on my phone (okay after insta and facebook...and maybe pinterest) but its pretty dang good! You put in your goal weight, your actual weight, things about your lifestyle ect, and it calculates how many calories you should eat a day! You can scan the bar code of everything you eat or look it up (it has pretty much everything) I'll warn you it can be pretty mind blowing!! But I find it so nice to know what I'm actually eating and if its worth the calories! Also you can log your workouts and if you workout you get extra calories..so you pretty much love working out because that means you can eat more! OH and its FREE! Pretty great right!! If you don't have it get it! You will not be sorry!

          I have also been doing the skinny mint teatox. It is a 28 day detox you take your morning detox in the morning before or with your breakfast, and you take your night time detox every other night after you eat your last meal. I have always been a bit sceptical with detoxes but I am loving this one! I feel great and it tastes great! If your looking into doing a detox I would highly recommend doing this one!


          We recently purchased the Bowflex M5 and can I just tell you I am in love!! I am not a girl who has EVER enjoyed working out... I have always just done it because I should... But with this machine they are only... wait for it 15 MINUTE work outs!! I'm not going to lie to you Matt and I call it the 15 minutes of hell! But it is GLORIOUS! It is very hard BUT it is only 15 short minutes out of my day!! And it is such a great work out! It just works so well with my stay at home mom lifestyle! I put Lane down for his morning nap at 10 get on the bowflex and I still have time to shower, get ready, and get lunch ready before he wakes up! It is the best!!


     We are loving this warm weather because that means we get out for evening family walks with the whole family!! I am really enjoying this new healthier me, I feel great and I am very Happy! That's what life's all about right! I am probably the healthiest I've even been and that feels pretty great... I am now down to 140 Hooray just 15pnds till my goal weight!
                             
                                                                                                   XOXO Ashylla

No comments:

Post a Comment