Friday 7 September 2018

Sorry I’ve been MIA summer was crazy

Holy crap we had a crazy busy summer! I feel like it lasted forever but yet flew by! All I know is that I’m so not ready for the dreaded winter! I’m one of those people who only likes snow in December for Christmas.... other than that I could hybernate all winter like the bears and be completely happy! Maybe in my next life I’ll come back as a Momma bear. 

We honestly only had 1 weekend this summer that wasn’t booked. It was completely crazy and overbearing but we survived and had a lot of fun along the way and only a handful of melt downs orrr maybe it was the other way around 🙈😜

Over the Summer we lost our fur baby Dre. It’s awful and I feel like a piece of my heart is missing. It’s been rough because I feel like with all the crazy business with the summer I really haven’t gotten to grieve him. Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise to keep me busy but I know soon I will have to fully except that he’s not coming back. 

My little sister and her family lost there home in an electrical fire this summer. It has been such a devastating few weeks for them as they try to rebuild there lives and belongings. Thank you to all of you who reached out, donated and send your love. It has been such a beautiful experience watching friends, family and completel strangers go out of there way to help! They have a long way to go to get back on there feet but they are getting there! I’ll attatch a link to there gofund me page at the end of my blog if you feel like you would like to donate 💗. Thank you to all of you that have you are so appreciated! 

At the beginning of this year I stopped posting on my fitness page. It wasn’t bribing me joy anymore. Working out and living a healthy lifestyle still very much bring me joy! But I felt like posting about it all the time wasn’t. I am still so passionate about my health and fitness and maybe in the new year I’ll start it back up in a healthy new way! 

Lane had his preschool orientation on Tuesday! I was so nervous for him but he walked right in said hi to the teachers and sat down and starting crafting! He’s ready! I may not be but he is! It’s going to be a big change for my routine but I’m so excited to see what this year has in store for him! 

Sorry I’ve been so MIA one of my goals for this fall is to get back to blogging! I’ve missed it! I hope you all have a fabulous weekends 
                                             Xo Ashylla 





No comments:

Post a Comment