Wednesday 12 July 2017

A day in my life with 2 kids

"Is it too early for wine?!" I thought to myself at 4 pm " yes!! I had better at least wait till 4:30 when my hubby is home, at least he better be home at 4:30 or else.... (he worked all day and all night yesterday) **** annnnnyways 

Honestly there were parts of today that were so great and I'll cherish forever like this morning when Ellie got her 2 month shots and when she started to scream cry Lane came running over to give her multiple kisses on the head and say "it's okay missy mooey Lanes here!" Seriously such a tender moment! And then there were parts of today that I felt like the worst mom ever and lost my patience way To much....

Having a child is hard but having more than one is dam right exhausting!! Seriously kudos to the people out there who have more than two! I think your CRAZY but good for you!! Don't get me wrong I adore my kiddos and I love being a mom and I think about 80% of the time I'm a dang good little Momma! But there's that 20% of the time that I spend taking deep breathes venting to my sisters taking my frustrations out on my workouts annnd drinking wine. 

Whoever said terrible twos was the worst was a huge fat liar!! 3 is down right hard!!! Lane is so stubborn and I find myself threatening to send him to his room and sending him to his room more than I would like!! "Just freakin listen child!!!" Lol good thing he's the cutest thing ever and most of the time such a sweet little man... okay maybe like 70/30 but hey who's counting

When we got home I tried to lay Ellie down for a nap but the poor girl was so clingy and sad post shots that I decided we should just go for a walk. I asked Lane numerous times if he needed to go to the bathroom and be said NO so off we went we walked down to subway for some Lunch just as we were sitting down to eat Lane HAD TO GO (of course) so I try to pack up what I can on my stroller while Ellie is crying and wheel my stroller into the small bathroom so Lane can go to the bathroom! FML Ellie scream cried the whole time we were in the bathroom so sorry to all of the people trying to enjoy there lunch in subway while Ellie scream cried in the bathroom. We finally got out of there ate some lunch/rocked the stroller back and forth and put the soother back in Ellie's mouth while trying to get Lane to eat his lunch and not totally loose my mind. I finally got Ellie to sleep and we made our way back home. 
We stopped in at the source because I really wanted to get a new Fitbit mines been broken for awhile and I really missed it so Lane promised not to touch anything and we went in he did really good and listened for the most part I picked out my Fitbit and then I noticed there was a remote control car on sale for 15$ so I thought what the heck Lanes been so good (in here) I'll reward him and get him this car (plus it will buy me some time to clean my disaster of a house before daddy gets home and maybe get supper on the go if I'm lucky) Lane could hardly wait to get home. We got home and once I finally got the dam thing out of the package and the batteries in it (while Ellie scream cried) it was already quarter to 3 ah soo I one handed (Ellie was in my other arm because the poor girl was so sad and clingy post shots) speed cleaned my house through the chicken in the oven and finally got Ellie down. 

Lane really needed a hair cut so I decided to do it on my own (usually Matt helps to distract him and hold him still while I do it) I decided I wanted to try something new today why you ask?! Who really knows just feeling creative I guess.... well that was definitely not a good idea I thought it would be a good idea to give my 3 year old BUSY boy a hard edge comb over cut.... can you guess what happened YUP just as I was going to make the (straight line) hard edge he moved his whole head sooo needless to say I cried he cried and NOW he has a buzz cut. Thank goodness it's summer and that he's cute enough to rock it! 

We played turtles till daddy got home made supper while daddy tried to console Ellie and then I tried not to cry every time I looked at Lanes shaved head! I'm not even mad at him I'm mad at myself for thinking it would be a good idea! Dam you Pinterest and your stupid feed putting these cute boy hair cuts in my head! Lesson learned and hopefully his hair grows back fast!! 


Now both kiddos are in bed (hopefully for the night) and I'm sitting here exhausted but oh so thankful for those two beautiful babies. Yes some moments are so freakin hard but so many more are amazing! Now this tired Momma is off to bed xo

No comments:

Post a Comment