Thursday 29 December 2016

It's a GIRL


As I was laying there in anticipation of the gender reveal I didn't know what to expect I honestly just wanted to hear that everything looked good! But when Matt and Lane came into the room and Sammy told us it was a girl I was so excited and Overwhelmed with emotion that I just started to cry!! It was such a special moment for all of us!

I'm not sure I can put into words how freaking excited I am to be having a girl!! Don't get me wrong I absolutely love my boy and all the love and joy he brings to my life but I could not be happier or feel more blessed to be getting one of each! I seriously feel like I won the jack pot!! Bring on the pink and all the sparkles!!

I have big plans for the nursery and I'll keep you all updated on that once I have everything bought and ready to go! Of course there is going to be a fair amount of pink involved! I have not started shopping clothes yet because I'm honestly not sure where to start?! Where are the best places to shop for girls clothes ladies?

We had our 21 week apt and follow up of the ultrasound and she is looking perfect and im measuring bang on so that is great news!! I am even starting to feel way better! I am only having to take diclectin once a day instead of 3 times so that is huge for me!!

We are dreaming up some beautiful baby girl names and I am just having so much fun imagining what our sweet baby girl will look like! Lane is quite excited and is always wanted to cuddle, kiss and talk to his sister! It melts my heart he keeps asking me when he can actually hold her!! He's going to be the best big brother!

We are feeling so extremely blessed and I  am cherishing every little kick and movement! For now anyways! Haha once she's bigger I may not find it so cute!

4.5 months to go and I hope they fly by I can hardly wait to snuggle my little girl!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment