Friday 29 April 2016

Okay, I wasn't sure if I should write about this or not but I feel like it's a real issue and that I'll feel better once I get it out on paper. Why are women so judgmental of other women? Are we all really that insecure and unhappy? I have been a proud supporter of the skinny mint tea for over a year now, and they often use me as advertisement. Today I stumbled upon one of their advertisements and I was disgusted with the comments. I'm not going to repeat them, and I'm not looking for a pat on the back or a "that's not true" I'm just really sickened by the lack of respect and humanity of people today. I am very happy with my lifestyle, I know I am healthy, I know I'm not to skinny and I know that I am a good person. I genuinely feel happy for people who are happy in there own skin and in their  life in general! No judgment from me, healthy looks different on everyone and happy looks different on everyone! So let's stop shaming  people for being too "fat" or too "skinny" and let's focus on being the best versions of ourselves! Spread the love not the hate people.  xo Ashylla

No comments:

Post a Comment