Tuesday 11 August 2015

The 3 D's

    It has been a year of many hospital visits for us Smiths! I'm hoping we are good for a while now!! It started with Lane getting RSV, Matt's health scare and then a week ago I was hospitalised with a horrible kidney infection! We are all doing great now! I am so thankful for our amazing health care and more specifically Pincher Creeks hospital! They have always taken such good care of us and I am so very thankful for that!
    Because I was so sick I had to have lots of fluid and antibiotics intravenously, which resulted in A LOT of bloating and I was not supposed to work out. This was extremely hard for me! It was extremely discouraging looking in the mirror and all of my hard work had disappeared. I knew deep down that it would go away but it was still terrifying there was that shred of doubt in me that I could not seem to shake! after 2 nights in the hospital I was able to go home. I took it easy for the first couple of day just went for walks and listened to my body. It has been a week and half since this happened and I am so relieved to say I am back to where I was before and I am feeling happy healthy and strong!
   During this lifestyle change I have learnt a lot about my body, soul, and mind. I have learnt that your body will do pretty much anything you want or need it to do. Our bodies are simply amazing. I have learnt that feeding your body healthy food and cleansing your body helps it to work better and perform better! I have learnt that living a healthier lifestyle has made me so much more happy! It has helped me to destress, and to live my life to the fullest. It has helped me think clearer and see things I never did before! I am so happy and I am so proud of myself for truly making this transformation and working every single day to stay happy healthy and strong!
    I have been asked a lot what I am doing, eating, what work out plans I am doing etc. Here is the biggest piece of advice I can give anyone looking to change there life for the better. To be happy healthy and strong.
#1 discipline
     you have to be willing to discipline yourself and follow through! You HAVE to start small and work your way there! If you cannot discipline yourself and follow through than you will NOT see results its as simple as that. You have to want it, nobody is going to do it for you.
#2 dedication
     you have to be dedicated to your lifestyle change. You have to jump in with both feet and not look back! You have to push yourself to get results. If you are not willing to dedicate your time to working out regularly and dedicate yourself to eating healthy you will NOT see results!
   # drive
        you have to keep yourself motivated. Take before and after pictures, weigh yourself, drive yourself to your goal. You are the only person who can do it. You have to make a choice to be happy healthy and strong and you have to keep yourself motivated and continue to drive yourself to set and achieve goals!

    I am in no way perfect or a fitness coach I am just a stay at home mom who has fallen in love with fitness and health! It is so liberating to take control of your life and push yourself and see yourself exceed your expectations! We need to build each other up! Cheer each other on and help each other feel good! I am taking this day by day and it feels so great!! I am currently doing my third skinny mint tea tox and feeling amazing! Go get it! Be the best you and never say never!! xoxo
                                                                                                Ashylla


No comments:

Post a Comment